Sunday, April 05, 2009

Jacob....

Delicious....yep Jacob is a manicotti lover!!! So long to the table foods, we tried to feed him a jar food tonight and he wanted nothing to do with it. So we gave him some Italian food and he had 2 servings!!!
Here is Jakey boy hanging out at work with mommy. He is cruising the tables and loves to pull the bolts of fabrics out. He really trys to help us design!!!
YUCKY!!!! say no to TOFU!!! Yay, was not a fan of the tofu. We will keep trying. (it may have been to cold).
YUMMY to the grapes and string cheese..... not so much the grilled cheese...he would eat it if I feed him, but he did not like the feel of it. What am I going to do with this boy?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!! I can't wait to see you again. Not too much longer.

Auntie "A"