
Just a little update on Asa.....we are 3/4 of the way through kindergarten and he seems to still enjoy it. He definitely keeps me straight on my days, and somehow doesn't forget a thing. He really has grown to be a very mature little boy. I really hope he continues to love school for the next 20 years or so... Asa will start t-ball again here in the next week, so we will keep you posted with that as well. He is really excited about t-ball, especially after a long season of wrestling! (which i can say he really didn't enjoy). Sorry Daddy!!!
Asa is really into learning about space(something i wanted to be when I was his age too was a space girl). He loves being
outside catching lizards and riding his bike. These past few days he has really taken to his skate board, and has done well with balancing. Thank goodness for the warm spring weather, lets just hope it stays with us. He and Daddy have been riding the 4-wheelers with jacob and rylee.
1 comment:
WE MISS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH ASA! You are getting so big and need to stop growing until I get to see you! I can't wait to see you in Aug. Hailey is very excited too!
Post a Comment