
Please follow as we will have more updates of the
Keltner Family!!!!
Today marks the 1 year mark for Jacob!! How time
flys by? We will be celebrating his special day with close friends who have traveled from far away states and family who lives close by. (Thank you!) Seems like yesterday sometimes. Little
Jakey boy has been walking on his own now for these past few weeks and is doing really well.

His newest thing is walking and holding on to something in his hand. Everyday is an adventure with this little guy. He is very outgoing and all over the place these days. I call that TROUBLE or up to NO GOOD!!!! He is all about climbing on things, especially his red chair. (he can even get down on his own).
He had his 1 year check up last week, so we will be doing shots in the next week or so. The doctor says he is great!! Jacob is 22 1/2 pounds, and ONLY 28 inches long. What can I say we have short kids. He is ready for Vitamin D milk, forward facing in the car, honey, NO NUTS till he is 3, and table foods. (which we are working on, he is a little pickier and more stubborn than Ace was so it has been a challenge). Happy
Birthday Jacob Carson!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
aww!! I love and miss my Jakey boy! I can't believe he is already 1. Give him kisses for me!
Love that little face. Keep your mama on her toes. Auntie A.
Cindy Rae I am waiting on more pics!!!
I had a great time!
Miss and love you woman!
Kiki
Post a Comment