JACOB CARSON KELTNER, BORN APRIL 16 2008 at 1:13 am weighing 6lbs 1.6 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. He is a little peanut compared to Asa.
We are so blessed to have this little guy in our family and we could not be any happier. It was for sure the hardest labor, but worth it at the end. We all are doing well and staying busy with eating schedules and sleeping schedules. Jacob is doing well and we will keep you updated with our new bundle of joy!!!

3 comments:
Awwww! What a little doll baby! I can' t wait to hold him!
hey meg, will you send me your blog for updates,I feel so lost and out of touch. how are you guys? how are the girls.......
e-mail me at either eternity08@comcast.net or mindy@commercialsewing.com
Love always
Mindy
Cindy Rae you look amazing!!!!! Wow, did you really just give birth? He looks to tiny. I can't wait to hold him!
Love,
Kiki
Post a Comment