Asa was finally able to meet little Jacob. As you can tell he is beside himself. He has so many questions I am not even sure if I can answer some of them for him, or even how to answer some of them. It will be a learning process I suppose.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, he is a cutie. I see Asa in him. Congratulations.
AHH!! I have been waiting for these!! You look so good!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. He looks so sweet!! I love the pics!! =0) Love ya, Melissa Hofacker
hey there my favorite little family! this is exactly what I visioned Asa to be with Jacob, I just love the smiles on his precious little face:) I miss you guys very much and I can not wait to see you all in a long 2 months......I wish that I was there for you......I love you all dearly.
Oh my! What beautiful pictures! I can't hold back the tears. You guys look so happy and Asa's little face with the big smile is adorable...not to mention Little Jacob! I am so happy for you guys. I cannot wait to get out there...1 more day!!!!!!! See you soon!
7 comments:
Wow, he is a cutie. I see Asa in him. Congratulations.
AHH!! I have been waiting for these!! You look so good!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. He looks so sweet!! I love the pics!! =0)
Love ya,
Melissa Hofacker
Awesome family pics! You all look great and Jacob is such a cutie! I can't wait to see you all in just 4 short days!
What a WONDERFUL family picture! Congratulations all of you! He is such a cutie and Asa looks so excited! I'm so happy for you...
hey there my favorite little family! this is exactly what I visioned Asa to be with Jacob, I just love the smiles on his precious little face:) I miss you guys very much and I can not wait to see you all in a long 2 months......I wish that I was there for you......I love you all dearly.
Love,
Sis
Oh my! What beautiful pictures! I can't hold back the tears. You guys look so happy and Asa's little face with the big smile is adorable...not to mention Little Jacob! I am so happy for you guys. I cannot wait to get out there...1 more day!!!!!!! See you soon!
Love you,
Kiki & Uncle Paul
Oh you guys are so perfect!!! Your boys are adorable!! I miss you guys a ton!!
Post a Comment