Monday, April 14, 2008
Asa's First T-ball game...Go Reds!!!!
Asa is playing on the Reds this year, and he is # 10. We are so thankful to be on the Reds. Asa played soccer with the coaches son, so that made for a warm welcoming, and the boys seemed to be excited to see each other again. I am just amazed how confident Asa has become. He just goes out there and does the best he can, without a word of frustration. He says to us " I will try to do my best and pay attention." That he does, and for that we are so proud of him.
Yea, I got it. It is so much fun to watch these kids play and have a great time.
There he goes....first base here I came!!!!
Here is Asa being some what of a show off and sliding into home. It's great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment