Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Asa is growing up to be so independent!

 
 
 
 
I captured these photos of Ace taking a shower like a big boy and I just can't believe how much he has grown to be so independent and helpful! Everything to him is "I can do it, Mommy". I sure am going to miss him when he gets to be older and mommy and daddy are just not cool to hang out with anymore, and i just love him to pieces for the little guy he has become!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Very cute pics! He is getting to be such a big boy. What a little skinny minny! Aren't you feedin' that boy? Just kiddin'!give him a kiss for us!

Megan Hofacker said...

Ok girl! aren't we do for some new pics? I know you guys have been doing more than showering :). We love and miss you guys!

Megan Hofacker said...

OK JUST DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS COMMENT! I completely forgot you are in Hawaii but when you get back you better have some new blogs of your trip! Love and miss you!