Monday, September 17, 2007
Doctor's Appointment!!!
Well today we went to the doctors to find out we could not meet him or see a nurse in that matter! We went to do paper work, beyond paper work and lab work! And the whole time I was in there, they asked me do you live with the dad of the baby and is he involved? Well, DUH!! He is sitting right here with me, is really what i wanted to say but I was much nicer! Surprise, right? Anyhow, we will march are happy butts back on October 5Th, hopefully to meet the doctor and ask all those questions David and I had wrote down the week before, because we were prepared and to get the first pictures and heartbeat! So another 2 weeks we have to wait for reality to hit in! I was so frustrated and disappointed I wanted to walk out of there and see another doctor! Bad service I tell you. I will keep you all posted and hopefully have a more joyful blog for you all to read! One good thing is that I did receive a prenatal vitamin to help with the morning sickness, since that has got the best of me these past few days. I am hoping it helps, since it is no fun feeling sick. I do have to say I have a pretty good support system around here, with neighbors, friends and family, so thank you everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHH, Bummer!! That is very disapointing for you!! But we will be very close in our docotrs visits then! I go On Oct. 8th!! How exciting. We will have to compare our pictures!! LOl. Well I really hope you are going to start feeling better. That is such an awful feeling!! Keep me posted I love to hear!! Take care!! Melissa
Post a Comment