Saturday, October 20, 2007

Asa's 5th Birthday!!!!!

        As you all know our little boy turned 5!!! Asa woke up at 5:00am that morning and was super excited that he now is 5 years old. He keeps telling us that he gets to go to kindergarten now. He recived many gifts from several people, to name a few Amber and Tom our neighbor friends got him a really cute book about lizards and Power Ranger Walkie Talkies that he and daddy played with for hours. Then from the Caulfields he got a batman costume that he has lived in for several days!! Then from mommy and Daddy he got a pirate ship, pj's and "I'm a Big Brother" book. A Skate board, and some power ranger men. We will update you after the party on sunday. Thank you everybody for all the wonderful gifts!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan Hofacker said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING THE PICS. I HAVE BEEN CKING EVERYDAY TO SEE IF YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACE!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE 5. WOW, HOW TIME FLIES. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!