
Wether it's Tommy asking for Asa or Asa asking for Tommy they seem to find each other!! The good thing with the two of them is they play great together and almost always share! Tommy is always looking up to Asa and doing all the silly things Asa does. Sorry Jen, if he comes home learning bad habits! I konw you will forgive me. Here they are talking to Mickey Mouse telling him about the exercising we had done earlier that day. (10k run/walk). It was a pretty cute conversation. The next picture is them just hanging out at the front door playing with trucks and cars and having snack. They are pretty pooped out, but still fighting to stay awake!!
2 comments:
How cute!! I love the outfits!! They look nice and comfy!! I need one in my size!! AHHH~ Sweatpants they are my weakness!! LOL.
Melissa
They look like pros on those cell phones. That could be a very expensive habit your getting them into Cindy! Tell him he better call mimi once in ahile!
Post a Comment