Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Did I mention a sugar High?

Yes, they ate all there dinners.....Saturday was my moms Birthday so we all joined her at Claim Jumper's for dinner! A very yummy restaurant, might I add. There with us was these two handsome little boys my mom of course, kenny, shelby, cody, steve, shelley,david,amber,jen and myself! it turned out to be a very nice evening. tommy and Asa got to eat mema's dessert, as you can tell it looks like they have enjoyed themselves very much! To say the least it never made it back to my moms hands. sorry mema.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was def. enjoyed. I especially love the first pic. Tommy looks like he's concentrating so hard!! Too Cute!! It's nice that Asa has someone to play with on a day to day basis. They need to have Rent-a-Kid. That would be awesome. For me anyways!!
Melissa

Megan Hofacker said...

I agree w/ Mel on that first pic. His eyes crack me up. And Asa's expression in the last one is so adorable! Looks yummy!
HAPPY B-DAY MEMA! WE MISS YOU GUYS TOO!