Friday, April 20, 2007

A good Joke.......

As you can see David is back to work, working and getting settled in at his new command. I really tried to get him to smile, but he was not happy with me! Oh well for him, right!!! j/k So here is why he's not smiling, Last night a friend and I played a little joke on him.... It was her idea and i was the one that did it! He always makes his coffee the night before, so anyways I decided to pour salt into he coffee grounds to add alot of flavor as he mentioned!!! Needless to say, he had to make a whole new pot, to find out that it wasn't the creamer that tasted nasty! oh and he's not happy that i wouldn't let him drive my TRUCK!!!! Asa says.."want me to call the whabulance daddy?"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

I love how Asa is looking at Dave in the first picture. It looks like he's thinking, "Sucker!" Well, it's good to know that you haven't chged much Cindy! Same old prankster!

Anonymous said...

YOU OLE PRANKSTER YOU!!!!!!! POOR DAVE!

Megan Hofacker said...

Now listen here! I keep cking for new blogs and there aren't any! What is going on? Did you guys have a good weekend?