Asa and I had a rough morning and to say the least i felt like the worst mom out there! (And you will see why) I had taken a shower and was getting ready and Asa brought to me this picture and said "I want you to be happy mommy, I'm sorry and i just love you." My heart felt little! I explained to him I was happy, mommy was just upset that you were not listening and you were doing everything you weren't suppose to, like not getting ready for school and blah blah blah...So there it was........ I love this little boy more than words can say!!! Did I mention that I have the sweetest boy in the world?!!!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
"I'm Sorry Mommy!"
Asa and I had a rough morning and to say the least i felt like the worst mom out there! (And you will see why) I had taken a shower and was getting ready and Asa brought to me this picture and said "I want you to be happy mommy, I'm sorry and i just love you." My heart felt little! I explained to him I was happy, mommy was just upset that you were not listening and you were doing everything you weren't suppose to, like not getting ready for school and blah blah blah...So there it was........ I love this little boy more than words can say!!! Did I mention that I have the sweetest boy in the world?!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can totally understand your frustration. Yesterday was one of those days for Hailey and I, and even Sissy. i said those exact words to David, " I feel like the worst mom ever!" Your one of the best moms I know and Asa is very lucky to have you! I hope today is better!
OMG this is the cutest story ever. Thank you for posting it! I guess every mother has those feelings every once in awhile. What a sweet boy, I almost cried while reading this!
Post a Comment