Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked out of the kitchen for a split second, and come to my little guy climbing on the counter! I asked, "what are you doing?" and he replied to me, " I want to help cook dinner and smell the pasta." So with that I thought he was over the whole climbing thing and I only thought 2 year old do this! Boy was I wrong! How do you get mad at a cute little face like this? So we made spaghetti together. It was Bon appetite!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Very cute pics! I know it's always hard to turn them down when they want to cook w/ you, huh? Give that cute little face a kiss for us. We miss you guys terribly!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!!! I miss our pasta nights! Give Ace hugs and kisses for me!!! Too cute! :) Love Kiki

Bill said...

The climbing reminds me of Hailey and Alyssa dancing on their dressers. They climb up via the two window seats. Miss seeing you all when we go to Meg and David's. Pat