I have never heard of Bunco before till I moved here to Nevada! Let me tell you it was a blast! I even won! All it is, is a dice game and you have to roll as many 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6's as you can before they call time, and you have a partner you play with. (there is more to the game, but the is the basic of it). It's a total of 12 girls, 4 per table. Any how it was a themed Bunco party...... as you can see we all dressed up in mullets and green shirts, pants and flip-flops! Even sweaters too. I came in second with the most green, my green toe nails and fuzzy flip flops helped me out! Sorry Amber and Jen! However we had a great time!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Bunco Night!!!!
I have never heard of Bunco before till I moved here to Nevada! Let me tell you it was a blast! I even won! All it is, is a dice game and you have to roll as many 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6's as you can before they call time, and you have a partner you play with. (there is more to the game, but the is the basic of it). It's a total of 12 girls, 4 per table. Any how it was a themed Bunco party...... as you can see we all dressed up in mullets and green shirts, pants and flip-flops! Even sweaters too. I came in second with the most green, my green toe nails and fuzzy flip flops helped me out! Sorry Amber and Jen! However we had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is a great pic!! That looks like it was a blast! love the hair, green is definitely your color!
Post a Comment