What beautiful pictures! Cindy thank you so much for having Megan and I in your home. I had such a nice visit and I can't wait to come back! From the moment I saw you guys at the airport tears came to my eyes! You guys really are wonderful people...and true friends that I consider family! And great parents! It was wonderful getting to meet Baby Jacob...8 days old--how tiny! He does look so much like Asa. I don't think I could ever get enough of holding him! I had so much fun and it was nice getting to know Megan better also! It was nice that Megan and I could fly out together. I really enjoyed that. What fun girl time! I can't wait to come back!
Ditto what Kiki said! You and your family are so special to me and I will never forget that trip! Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality! I had a ton of fun getting to know you to KiKi. I hope our paths will cross again!
3 comments:
OMG Cindy Jacob looks just like Asa!!! He is so cute!! I wish I could hold him!!!
What beautiful pictures! Cindy thank you so much for having Megan and I in your home. I had such a nice visit and I can't wait to come back! From the moment I saw you guys at the airport tears came to my eyes! You guys really are wonderful people...and true friends that I consider family! And great parents! It was wonderful getting to meet Baby Jacob...8 days old--how tiny! He does look so much like Asa. I don't think I could ever get enough of holding him! I had so much fun and it was nice getting to know Megan better also! It was nice that Megan and I could fly out together. I really enjoyed that. What fun girl time! I can't wait to come back!
Love you all,
Kiki
Ditto what Kiki said! You and your family are so special to me and I will never forget that trip! Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality! I had a ton of fun getting to know you to KiKi. I hope our paths will cross again!
Post a Comment