Want to share the family fun......
Very cute pix! I like the one where Carson is tugging on Jacob's shirt! How adorable!
Too cute! Carson looks like such a big boy next to his buddy...
Aw too cute! Jacob still looks so little!!! I can't wait to see him in a few months!Love you!Kiki
I can not wait to meet my little precious nephew, he looks so little next to Carson! I just want to hug and squeeze him...........Love you guys! can not wait to see you 19 days to go! auntie M
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute pix! I like the one where Carson is tugging on Jacob's shirt! How adorable!
Too cute! Carson looks like such a big boy next to his buddy...
Aw too cute! Jacob still looks so little!!! I can't wait to see him in a few months!
Love you!
Kiki
I can not wait to meet my little precious nephew, he looks so little next to Carson! I just want to hug and squeeze him...........
Love you guys! can not wait to see you 19 days to go!
auntie M
Post a Comment