Here we are at 38 weeks....There was no change at this appointment, so still at 2 centimeters!!!
Jacob could be as stubborn as Asa was, but we will see. I will let you all know how are appointment goes on the 11th.
Look at that cute belly!! You look so great pregnant I think you should have a few more. I can't wait to meet Jacob I just hope he decides to come before our next trip to Reno so we can meet him.
2 comments:
OMG look at that belly. You are definitely all belly and it looks so cute! I can't wait to meet the little man!
We love you guys!
Look at that cute belly!! You look so great pregnant I think you should have a few more.
I can't wait to meet Jacob I just hope he decides to come before our next trip to Reno so we can meet him.
Post a Comment