
Well here it is, yet another shot of the belly!!

David really has a fascination with it and now with the bruise I have! This picture doesn't do justice for it! However, David did not put this bruise here. I have been EXTREMELY clumsy these days. I ran into the side of the crib, after hanging a picture on the wall, which did not feel so well. I think that day I also dropped an entire bottle of water on the floor, followed by Asa spilling his milk all over the table. This is the amusement in the Keltner household these days. Asa's word to me were, "you need to pay attention and clean up that mess." Wow, sounds like he is the parent here......
3 comments:
I love the belly pics!!! Glad to hear everything is moving along and the once a week visits are here now... oh how I remember how painfull they were, good luck with that. And don't worry about not being ready you will soon be running around like a mad women I remember organizing drawers in the kitchen. Why that needed to be done I am not sure its just want nesting women do I guess? Talk to you soon and keep us posted on how the visits go.
Miss you guys.
And please be more carefull my nephew is in there!!
Oh you look so beautiful! Look at that belly! I wish I could be there to rub it. That bruise looks painful. Be careful Cindy Rae! You are carrying precious cargo in there. I can't wait to see you SOON!
Love,
Kiki
AWWWW!! I Love these pictures!!! But that bruise looks like it hurt!!! You better be careful. I can"t wait till you have him!! I can"t wait to see pictures!!! Good Luck!!
Melissa
P.S. I'm sure Meg will take lots of pics!!! =)
Post a Comment