Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prego pictures.......

This is Asa taking pictures of me. He really has a fascination with my belly. In a very cute way, I must say. He is very excited to meet his baby brother "Jacob Carson". He thinks he is coming in 3 DAYS!!! Trying to explain to a 5 year old 3 months just isn't cutting it. So it's a long wait for all of us. This is me at 25 weeks and I will try to keep up on the whole picture taking thing. I was much better with it while I was pregnant with Asa, along with alot of other things. I am feeling great, no more morning sickness, thank god!!!! I am feeling more and more out of breath. I am having a hard time bending over to pick things up. I eat alot!!!! I pee alot. Jacob moves like he is running a Marathon. I have gained lots of weight!!! (I am not telling how much). I am much bigger with this one then I was with Asa. Most importantly I feel good!!! When it comes down to it that is all that matters. We only have 15 weeks to go!!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for more of these. Since soccer got over I haven't seen you at all. Then of course both of us moving didn't help. You look very cute.

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful! I have been waiting for another prego picture!!! Love you!

Megan Hofacker said...

Thank you Thank you for blogging some more shots! You are way to hard on yourself. You look very cute and not big at all! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What was your case about? Mine's is just way to personal, aside from the fact that my sister is a liar. She is also one of those people who fake accidents to sue people or to get on disability for Worker's Comp. No way am I going to give her the satisfaction of slandering me on national television.

babymenzel said...

You look so cute!! Have we decided whats in there yet? I am ready to spoil this baby already!!!

Anonymous said...

I want more pictures woman!

Anonymous said...

I need an email address to add you.

Megan Hofacker said...

Yeah woman! Get on the ball. This is our only window into you life right now. We need more! We love you dearly and can't wait to see you!