Want to share the family fun......
Too fun! Asa is growing up so fast! Kiki sends hugs and kisses Ace!
Great looking snowman Ace! You did a great job on your first one!
I found a blog site that had a really cute baby is due ticker, check it out at babystrology.com/tickers/
Ok it has been a mo. from Fri. since we have gotten new pics on this blog! What is the hold up? I know you just sittin' around eatin' bon bons w/ nothing to do. Come on now! HeHe! Well, I love you anyway!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too fun! Asa is growing up so fast! Kiki sends hugs and kisses Ace!
Great looking snowman Ace! You did a great job on your first one!
I found a blog site that had a really cute baby is due ticker, check it out at babystrology.com/tickers/
Ok it has been a mo. from Fri. since we have gotten new pics on this blog! What is the hold up? I know you just sittin' around eatin' bon bons w/ nothing to do. Come on now! HeHe! Well, I love you anyway!
Post a Comment