Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Sunset of the Mauna Kea...
This was one of the most amazing things I got to experience in Hawaii!! The Sunset!! It was out of this world and it was on top of the tallest mountain ever!! So we were above the clouds. It was spectacular. Not to mention the best star gazing too. The sky was lit up from all the stars and planets, it was just amazing. Asa found it to be quit interesting and had lots of questions for all of to answer. We learned shooting stars are actually just dirt particles flying through the sky, and we got to see that happen twice. It looks so much better from this mountain top.
To top this vacation off David and I ran into a girl I went to High School with up here at the mountain top of all places. I just thought it was crazy, but fun to see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment