Today was the day!!! Asa and the team had their first game and they all did a remarkable job! You could say....we were all proud parents of the Barracuda's! David has never coached soccer before, but has taught these kids it's not about winning, but about having fun. They all just had smiles on their faces as a team member would score a point or block or carry the ball out! They all seemed to be focused, because they are not so focused when it comes to practice day. We all had a blast and Ace even scored a gaol on the opposite side! He even knew it after he had done it! But it still was a goal! He said to us " I didn't put it in the right goal mommy, I put it in the wrong one!" However the Barracuda's won 4 to 2. (we did not count Asa's) We will keep you updated periodically with the games!

1 comment:
Great job Asa! It looks like you are having a great time out there. Keep up the good work! I wish I could be there to cheer you on!
Post a Comment