Sunday, May 02, 2010
What's been going on with the "KELTNERD'S"
So we have moved and we are now settled in our new home, here in California. Asa has started school after 2 weeks of spring break. It has been an adjustment for him. Other than that he is doing well, although he really misses his teacher and friends there in Nevada. I am staying home with Jake these days, and that has been a challenge some days. I am walking with Jake to Asa's school, as it has been beautiful and fun for us all to get some good old fashion exercise. Jake is a VERY active toddler who know what he wants!!!! So keeping him busy tends to keep him out of trouble! lol!! We did attend our first class at Gymboree, and he really seemed to enjoy himself. David is going to School for the next 6 weeks and than headed overseas till mid November. Therefor the kids and I will try to stay busy to make the time go by!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment