Thursday, May 06, 2010

Science Experiment......

Here is the one and only Asa!!!! Our future scientist! Auntie "M" this is for you since you say I never blog any pictures of him! Asa has really been taking a interest to reading, something I hated to do as a child! He is reading at almost a 3rd grade level. Whoo hoo!!!! I am so proud of him! Any how he loves reading this book, "We Dare You" full of science experiments that his Me'ma gave him. He had picked out "Tongue Lashing" to try (shown in the picture below). Asa had to see how long he could keep his tongue in the soda without removing it. In the book it said no one can keep it in over a minute, and they were right! Asa was only able to leave it in there for about 10 seconds, before he pulled his tongue out and said it "HURTS". Our tongues have some kind of acid that reacts to the carbonation in soda that makes it burn when you leave soda on it for a long period of time. It's not like when we drink it, it moves all around in our mouths. You should try it some time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

McNeelys' said...

He is getting so big!!!!!! Love him so!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks sister cindy lou! needed to see that boy......lets skype soon! miss you guys.

I just love the palms! I miss cali:(

love always
auntie M