Thank you EVERYONE for the Birthday Wishes, cards, and gift cards! I was able to buy a indoor trampoline, to exert some of my high energy! One of my other favorites was my water table from Dad, Mom and Asa.
I love the new pics! It was WAY over due time though! Better late than never! I love that trampoline thingy! Where do you get one of those?! I never seen anything like that before.
2 comments:
I love the new pics! It was WAY over due time though! Better late than never! I love that trampoline thingy! Where do you get one of those?! I never seen anything like that before.
I hope you all are doing well. I miss yuns!!!!!!
Love always and looking forward to more pics! ;)
Kiki
Im the luckiest auntie ever! Love the new photos, so precious! you captured some good ones too. Miss you guys tons.
(cant wait to see more of ASA RAY!)
all my love
auntie M
Post a Comment