Sunday, March 08, 2009
Jacob at 10 months
Here is Mr. Jacob enjoying a few pears and veggie fries. He really has been enjoying the chance to feed himself.
So we decided to experience with some new foods and textures. Jacob has found a new snack he likes. String cheese!!! He did really well with it till he decided to stick the whole thing in his mouth and choke himself. He did figure it out. YUMMY!!!
Not so much a fan of the Gerber graduate diced carrots. I don't get it!! He will eat pureed carrots, but not the diced.
Nope, I am not eating those carrots!!! yucky!!! We did try him on some other table foods. He had his first southern dish ( a recipe from Laura K) Red Beans and Rice!! He loved it!!! I would say he could not get it into his mouth fast enough, but that would be an under statement.
Jacob is doing well! Keeping us on our toes and very busy with the little guy. Jacob is all over the place these days. The teething has not come to a stop yet! All four of the top ones have broken through, but I really think he is working on some back ones now!! uurrrhhhh!! Does it ever end? Jacob has been holding on to our fingers and walking, he really is getting good and has taken a step every now and again, but still doesn't have the stability. He is getting there. He loves to wave, clap and give kisses his his newest trick. I love it. He really can be sweet sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course he is sweet! Sweet as sugar and I can't wait to see him!
Love
Kiki
Post a Comment