Monday, December 22, 2008

First day of kindergarten.....August 2008

Asa started big boy school today.....no more staying home and playing. Asa started at Northside Elementary where they only house the kindergartners, which is nice. He is officially part of the public schools. No more staying home with mommy! He starts school at 8:10 am and gets out at 10:45 am. He then goes to St' John's after school program, where he would rather be. I did try to get him to stay with me, but i wasn't cool enough for him. Right now he is all about being with friends and not mommy or daddy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

I can't believe he's in Elementary school. It makes me want to cry. That means he's growing up and I can't see it. You need to stop growing Bub right now! We love you!

Anonymous said...

We all know they're gonna get to that age where mom and dad are no longer "cool" but I'm glad he's having fun! Enjoy baby Jacob wanting all of your attention while it lasts!