Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Jacob is 4 Months.....

I know, I know........ Well here he is, baby Jacob has turned 4 months and is doing well. He has had his well baby check up, and he is growing nicely. The Doctors says "you have more rolls then the bakery." Jacob's weight is 15lbs 4.5 ounces, he is 25 inches and the poor thing had his shoots too. Growing big and strong. Jacob is sleeping through the night, eating about every 2-3 hours during the day. He loves to chew on his hands and loves laughing. My favorite thing with him is when he trys to talk to us. It is so sweet to hear his little voice. He is trying so hard to roll over, but still has not got it, and when he does maybe he will enjoy his tummy time a little more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again and then WOAH there's a bunch of posts! Thanks for updating us!!! I know I've said it before but I cannot believe how much Jacob looks like Asa! Very handsome little men!