I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!! Asa looks all grown up next to Baby Jacob! I love the bug eyes too! How darling! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see him and Baby Addie together....5 weeks!
Hi Cindy, I didn't know Asa when he was a baby, but there's no mistaking these two are brothers. Those eyes are the cutest thing. I can't get over how big Asa is. You have 3 handsome men there!! Pat Weaver
4 comments:
I just want to pinch those little cheeks!!! Asa looks all grown up next to Baby Jacob! I love the bug eyes too! How darling! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see him and Baby Addie together....5 weeks!
Love Kiki!
I still think Jacob looks so much like Asa. They are two handsome boys!
Hi Cindy, I didn't know Asa when he was a baby, but there's no mistaking these two are brothers. Those eyes are the cutest thing. I can't get over how big Asa is. You have 3 handsome men there!! Pat Weaver
Okay, now it is past time to blog pictures!!!! I can't wait to see you guys! Not much longer!
Love you all,
Kiki
Post a Comment