
For all of you that don't know this is one of my GREAT DEAR FRIENDS Amber. This was a chance to finally snap a few pics of her and Jacob, and it was to hard for me not to pass them along. She was a great supporter through my
pregnancy and labor. Amber was there to take care of me and my family
when we got home and while I was in the hospital. So Amber I know he is now four months old and I just want you to know how
grateful I am to have such a great friend who has stuck by me. You mean
alot to me and our family. Thank you very much!!!!!! We love you. (I even love the picture of you making Jacob cry.....
lol)
1 comment:
I am so glad you have found good friends there in NV. Jacob looks so small! I want to pinch his cheeks! He looks identical to Asa...that is just amazing to me how much they favor. I can't wait to hold him....next month!!! I can't wait to see you.....
Love you!
Kiki
Post a Comment