Monday, March 31, 2008

Karen's work....

I recently started working with this lady Karen, who makes amazing purses, wallets and diaper bags (plus other designs people come up with or want). This was the wallet I had her make, which matches the daiper bag she in making that is in production. (That I am giving to a dear friend in virginia!!! So, Kiki you now know your gift!!! I hope you enjoy it. We love you guys and Congrats on your new addition, I can't wait to meet her!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!!! Cindy Rae THANK YOU! I absolutely LOVE it! Beautiful! Oh, so sweet! I love the black and red. You have such good taste woman! I can't wait to see it in person...although with the rest of you guys!

Thanks!!!!!!
Kiki

Anonymous said...

I meant to say ALONG with the rest of you guys!

Kiki