Tuesday, February 19, 2008

30 weeks and 10 to go...

Still feeling pretty good. This pregnancy much more pleasant then the first. I am meeting with the doctor every two weeks now and will be till I hit the 34-36 week mark. Then it will be once a week. Jacob is ALOT more active then Asa was and whats even better is I sleep through the night still without having to get up and PEE!!! Although Jacob likes to wake me up between 4-5 am in the morning to say hello Mommy and Daddy I am ready to play. Its just not one kick here or there its a complete spread of the legs and arms stretching of the entire body, and let me tell you it's enough to wake you up. It goes on for atleast 20 minutes or so. So till next time........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Wow that is definitely a big difference since the last pics you blogged. Look at that belly!

babymenzel said...

Oh... I love the belly pics!! You look great, glowing and beautiful. I can't wait to see that belly in person this week!!