Finally a picture of the three of us. It was good to see everybody, and I wish I didn't have to leave. I know there will be a time where we all meet up again, but for know it's e-mails and phone calls, instead of a street away. This is the military life, we come and we go. I am very thankful I have met two very
special people, who are dear to us and are who are like family to us. Can't wait to see you in April!!!! Thank you Asa and Hailey for taking our pictures. I think we might have photographers on our hands. LOL
1 comment:
What a great picture and such a sweet thing to write. We really miss you too! I loved having these girl nights w/ you and Kiki! What a blast, of course I probably gained 10 pounds doing it but hey, at least we all got fat together! We love you guys!
Post a Comment