Friday, December 07, 2007

Doctors Appointment......

Today we had another appointment. We had an ultrasound scheduled by my doctor. Low and behold the technician that was doing the ultrasound found no BOY parts. Then it was maybe it's a boy, no that's the umbilical cord, no that is the boy part. It's a boy. The technician is saying it's a boy and if I deliver a girl she would pay David and I 100.00 dollars. She gave us her number and everything. Mean time I am laughing hysterically, because I had an ultrasound done in Virginia at 16 weeks and they said without a doubt it's a boy, and this time they see different. So with that said I am not totally convinced we are having a boy or girl. (I know it's one or the other.) David and I are going to Reno to have a 4-d ultrasound done sometime in the next few weeks to have sex determination done!! This is crazy and extremely funny to me at the same time. SO if you plan on buying anything, please wait!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I bet it is kind of frustrating getting all of those ultrasounds done and still not knowing for sure what you are having. But at the same time, this is kind of funny....

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That is frustrating!! Good luck!! keep me posted. I'll be thinking about you guys!!!