Thursday, December 06, 2007

20 weeks...

I am half way there!!!! YEA for me. I will have to say I feel much better these days. Some things still seem to gross me out, but I try to block those things out. There is a lot going on in the Keltner household these days. We are fixing to move in the next week and that has kept us all busy. David went hunting and got an Elk on opening day, after years of trying to get a tag. Then we got to meet the newest addition to our family on Thanksgiving. Our niece Reagan Ella. Not to mention Asa and I went to Virginia. So now it's time to get ready for Christmas, right?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

you look great! I can't believe it's 20 wks. already!

Anonymous said...

You look so good! Look at that glow! I cannot believe how fast this first half has gone by already!

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casino[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino[/url] manumitted no deposit reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]redeem casino
[/url].