Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Working on the property...

 
 
 
 
David's dad has been working on his and Shelly's property diligently for the past two years. On David's spare time he will go up to help as much as he can and this time he was able to bring a friend to help out with the back hoe. To level out some of the grounds there. Asa and I also got to go up and experience the site too! I was totally amazed, since the last time I was there it was, just the land itself! So to me it has come a long way! Way to go Keltner's! Asa was trying to show us around, taking us through the house, showing us his room and the bathroom. It was cute, he will make a good Realtor someday! So long story short, This is Dave's parents cabin they are building up near Davis lake, in California. It is beatiful and I can't wait for it to done! I want to spend Christmas there! HINT hint lol
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan Hofacker said...

Beautiful looking house from what I can see!