Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Belly picture...

  This is me at 5 weeks, I feel much bigger than I did with Asa. I guess because I looked at my pictures from when I was pregnant with Asa and this 5 week picture looks like me at 12 weeks with Asa no joke even 16 weeks too. What is a girl to do! Wow how the body changes! Well I guess next month I will look full term, lol.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Don't get to alarmed. The mos. will catch up w/ your body. I still can't believe your prego. That is so crazy! Your lookin' good. Keep the pics coming. Can't wait to see what you look like next mo. in person!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I didn't know that you were even pregnant. Heck, that is hardly a belly at all, by the time I first found out with Connor and Karissa, I knew I was pregnant before I was even late, I couldn't fit into jeans at all.

Anonymous said...

Well when your 8 months I'll get a wheelchair again for you like last time. That was pretty fun. HUH

Love Dad and Renee'

P.S. looking good, were excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya