For the few of you that wanted to see.... I did it and didn't chicken out! I actually want to go back and get it cut a little shorter and have a little more noticable layers. So I will give you the scoop soon.
My beautiful girl!! I miss you lots and LOVE your 'do' :) And in case you haven't heard it before.... you are an amazing mom!! This blog, and the work you put into it is a wonderful expression of love - especially for the Asa man. What a lucky little (don't tell him I said little) boy he is! You and David are great parents!!! Love to you all.....DD
2 comments:
My beautiful girl!! I miss you lots and LOVE your 'do' :)
And in case you haven't heard it before.... you are an amazing mom!! This blog, and the work you put into it is a wonderful expression of love - especially for the Asa man. What a lucky little (don't tell him I said little) boy he is! You and David are great parents!!! Love to you all.....DD
I really like it Cindy Lou Who I think it will look great a little shorter.
Post a Comment