Asa was just being cute, and so i thought i would snap a couple shoots! He and daddy were going to the movies and he wanted to wear his rain boots! Mindy you it's over a 100 degrees out side here in fallon!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thats my BOY!!!! choose your battles MOM!!!! I think that he looks handsome????????
I love these pictures they are great! I miss you guys too, I wish that I was much closer. Thank you for the great time that I had. Asa was all that I wanted in this visit too!!!! I'm glad that I got too see everyone.
2 comments:
thats my BOY!!!! choose your battles MOM!!!! I think that he looks handsome????????
I love these pictures they are great! I miss you guys too, I wish that I was much closer. Thank you for the great time that I had. Asa was all that I wanted in this visit too!!!! I'm glad that I got too see everyone.
Auntie M
Post a Comment