Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A petting Zoo!

Next door to my mom's house is a small Zoo! Really it's just a house. This couple that lives next door to her, just loves animals and keeps collecting them. Really nice people! They have 3 horses, 14 goats (i think she said), 2 pigs, 2 geeese, 2 ducks, and a rooster and chickens! Dana is her name and she let us go over and feed the animals and pet them! So aunt balissa took Asa over there to visit them! Asa want to buy a gaot now! Great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure have been busy! What awesome pictures! I love seeing what you guys have been up to. Asa is growing up so fast! I am glad you guys are getting to see your family a lot. But we do miss you guys out here! Continue having fun and give Asa hugs and kisses from his Kiki! Lots of Love!

Megan Hofacker said...

Ok now listen here girly! I know you have done things since these pictures. I want to see how my little man is doing. We miss you guys alot and hope to see you soon!