Some of the greatest people that I got to meet are in these photos..... Best of luck to the Pavel family in there adventure to California. It was very nice meeting all of you....and hope to see you again.
Looks like you all have so much fun together, wish that I was there to enjoy it with you.....miss you sis
3 comments:
Who is the guy w/ the Ohio State Hat? I like him already!
ok, now Melissa Hofcker just updated her blog but you haven't yet. Come on now I want to see some new pics!!!
Some of the greatest people that I got to meet are in these photos..... Best of luck to the Pavel family in there adventure to California. It was very nice meeting all of you....and hope to see you again.
Looks like you all have so much fun together, wish that I was there to enjoy it with you.....miss you sis
Post a Comment