Yes..... I know, what a geek!! He acts as if he did all the work! All he did was mow the lawn, and Asa helped with that! I on the other hand made a flower bed and planted some pretty flowers, that you can't even see! The grass really is not all that nice either! Are neighbors Amber and Tom have by far the best lawn on the street! they should have gotten yard of the month!
Friday, May 11, 2007
We made yard of the month......
Each month the housing people come by and check out all the yards to make sure people are keeping up on them and not letting them go to crap and every month someone is given this sign for yard of the month, and we apparently made it this month! yeah for us......
Yes..... I know, what a geek!! He acts as if he did all the work! All he did was mow the lawn, and Asa helped with that! I on the other hand made a flower bed and planted some pretty flowers, that you can't even see! The grass really is not all that nice either! Are neighbors Amber and Tom have by far the best lawn on the street! they should have gotten yard of the month!
Yes..... I know, what a geek!! He acts as if he did all the work! All he did was mow the lawn, and Asa helped with that! I on the other hand made a flower bed and planted some pretty flowers, that you can't even see! The grass really is not all that nice either! Are neighbors Amber and Tom have by far the best lawn on the street! they should have gotten yard of the month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment