Friday, May 11, 2007

Asa's MRI

Today was the day! As you all know Asa was diagnosed with migraines recently, as a per caution his doctor wanted a series of test to be done and one of them being the MRI. He just wants to make sure there are no tumors that could be causing these headaches. We will get the results by Tuesday next week. He had lots of questions for the nurses and gave them a few good laughs as well. One of the questions to the nurses was "are you giving me medicine to make me sleep?", "how come my heart isn't beating anymore?", this was from the monitor in the room that had stopped beeping. To "what is your name?" and Why do you work here? To say the least, there was never a dual moment in that room. It seemed like the more answers he got, the more questions he had for them. Asa you can tell Asa did great! He did better than me! He didn't even cry when they put the Ivy in his arm! I cried as I watched him fall asleep in less then 2 seconds! I know he is going to be okay, I kept telling myself that as I kissed him to the other room, where daddy was able to sit in there with him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just stumbled upon your blog and was impressed with you guys.Will be praying and thinking about your son Asa at this time. He's an inspiration. God bless