Friday, April 13, 2007

IT'S APRIL......and we have SNOW!!!!!!!!

Well we woke up Wednesday morning and Asa says to me IT"S CHRISTMAS!!! I had to explain to him we still have 8 months till Santa comes. He just didn't get it. My flowers are now dead, we were having such great weather and then this happens! I guess I'll just have to get new ones now! It was a disappointment to both Asa and I that day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Hofacker said...

Awwww! That's a bummer that your flowers died. I know this weather is driving us crazy too! It just needs to get warm!

Anonymous said...

Same weather here too! A day after we planted flowers out front it snowed here! YES! But my are still holding on. I will just have to baby them for awhile. I took pictures...I got a new camera for my b-day so I have to get Paul to show me how to download and then I will send you pictures.