
So, I picked up Asa at school today and all he talked about was doing homework!! What kid wants to do homework? MINE! I find it extremely odd, but cute that he is so interested! We walked in the door and right to the table my little man went. I read to him what he had to do and he did it, all by himself!! Of course, I went back and checked it and he had no mistakes, which made me very proud and he had the biggest smile anyone could ever see!
Miss Michelle is his teacher and each week there is a packet of homework sent home! She usally sends about 5-6 pages each week, and the kids are to do 1 or 2 pages a night depending on the kid. Asa on the other hand does it all in one night! Not because he has to, but because he wants too! I am hoping he continues these habits as he gets older! He has been in school a little over a month now, which means that is about 25-30 pages of homewrk since he's been there, don't you think that's alot?

My little man is growing up.................... I will keep you posted on Asa's progress as he attends college next year!!! hahhahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment